Klein 2100-7 Electrician Scissors
The 2100-7 includes:
- 1x Klein 2100-7 Electrician's Scissors
- Designed for heavy duty use
- Strong, tough tempered steel, nickel plated finish
- Scraper and file on outside of each blade
- Serrated lower blade to prevent slippage of wire
- Notches for stripping 19 and 23 gauge wire on upper blade
- Length 5", blade length 1-15/16"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
Since 1857, the company operated by Mathias Klein and his descendants to the fifth generation, has grown and developed along with the telecommunications and electrical industries where Klein pliers first found major usages. Today, Klein Tools, Inc. represents much more than Klein pliers. The company's product line has broadened to include virtually every major type of hand tool used in construction, electronics, mining and general industry in addition to the electrical and telecommunications fields. Klein offers a lifetime warranty on material defects and workmanship for the normal life of the product. The Klein 2100-7 electrician's scissors - stripping notches are designed for telecom and electrical applications and heavy-duty use. It is made from strong, tough tempered steel and has a nickel-plated finish to resist corrosion. The upper blade has notches for stripping 19-Gauge and 23-Gauge wire.
- Brand: Klein
- Model: 2100-7
- MPN: 2100-7
- UPC: 092644764028
- Type: Electrician Scissors
- Length: 5"
- Blade Length: 1-15/16"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Klein 2100-7 Electrician Scissors
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|