Klein 3213 1-7/16" Erection Wrench
The 3213 includes:
- 1x Klein 3213 1-7/16" Erection Wrench
- Drop-forged from select alloy steel to withstand high leverage and heavy loads
- Extra heavy duty head area gives maximum durability
- Handle features extra deep offset for additional hand clearance
- Continuous taper of handle makes lining up of bolt holes easy
- Allows use on a range of bolt-hole sizes without binding
- Extra large hub area allows use of larger diameter holes than normal
- Length 17-1/4"
- Lifetime guaranteed made in U.S.A.
The Klein 3213 7/8-Inch Erection Wrench is a great addition to your Klein tool collection. This wrench has a bolt size of 7/8", a nominal opening of 1 7/16", and an overall length of 17 3/8". The American Bridge designed wrench is forged from select alloy steel to withstand high-leverage and heavy loads. The extra-heavy-duty head area gives maximum strength and durability. The continuous taper of handle makes lining-up bolt holes easy and works on a range of bolt and/or hole sizes without binding. The extra-large hub area works on larger diameter holes than other wrenches. The catalog number, bolt size and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification. The Klein 3213 7/8-Inch Erection Wrench, for U.S. Heavy Nut, is sold one item per package.
Catalog number, bolt size, and nominal opening size are stamped on every wrench for easy identification. American Bridge Design.
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Model: 3213
- MPN: 3213
- UPC: 092644680090
- Type: Wrench
- Item Weight: 2.7 pounds
- Size: 1-7/16"
- Product Dimensions: 4.1 x 4.1 x 4.1 inches
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Klein 3213 1-7/16" Erection Wrench
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|