Klein 630-1-4 1/4" Nut Driver
The 630-1-4 includes:
- 1x Klein 630-1-4 1/4" Nut Driver
- Tempered heat-treated steel provides up to 50% greater torque
- Grip interlocks with plastic handle to aid turning power
- Strong hex-head drives nuts and socket screws
- Full hollow-shaft, chrome plated shank permits turning nuts on long screws
- Color coded handle cap to save time - red
- Shank size - 3"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
The Klein Tools 1/4 in. Nut Driver with 3 in. Shank is designed to fit over long bolts and studs. It is plated with corrosion-resistant chrome for durability and features a full-hollow shaft that works on stacked circuit boards and other long-bolt applications. Its internal flanges provide a twist-resistant shaft anchor, and the handle end is color coded for easy identification. The nut driver meets or exceeds the pertinent ASME/ANSI specifications.
- Brand: KLein
- Model: 630-1-4
- MPN: 630-1-4
- UPC: 092644650024
- Type: 1/4" Nut Driver
- Shank Size: 3"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Klein 630-1-4 1/4" Nut Driver
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|