Klein 630-9-16 9/16" Nut Driver
The 630-9-16 includes:
- 1x Klein 630-9-16 9/16" Nut Driver
- Tempered heat-treated steel provides up to 50% greater torque
- Grip interlocks with plastic handle to aid turning power
- Strong hex-head drives nuts and socket screws
- Full hollow-shaft, chrome plated shank permits turning nuts on long screws
- Color coded handle cap to save time - orange
- Shank size - 4"
- Lifetime guaranteed ~ made in U.S.A.
The full hollow shaft design facilitates work on stacked circuit boards or other long bolt or stud applications. Klein's exclusive cushion-grip handle offers greater torque and outstanding comfort. The patented Tip-Ident quickly identifies nut driver and size.
- Brand: KLein
- Model: 630-9-16
- MPN: 630-9-16
- UPC: 092644650086
- Type: 9/16" Nut Driver
- Shank Size: 4"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Klein 630-9-16 9/16" Nut Driver
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|