Klein J2000-28 Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers
The J2000-28 includes:
- 1x Klein J2000-28 Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers
- 8" long
- New super comfort grip
- These hardened blade pliers will make quick work of ACSR, screws, nails and most hardened wire
- Get 36% more cutting power thanks to the high leverage design of these pliers.
- Cut wire closer thanks to the short jaws and beveled cutting edges
- Black-oxide finish to prevent corrosion
- Induction-hardened cutting knives for long life
The Klein J2000-28 Journeyman High-Leverage Diagonal-Cutting Pliers are made from custom US-made tool steel. Features include: Induction hardened cutting knives for long life; Hot-riveted joint ensures smooth action and no handle wobble; Short jaws and beveled cutting edges for close cutting of wire; Cuts ACSR, screws, nails, and most hardened wire; Plastic-dipped handles for comfort and ease of identification; State-of-the-art, dual-material handles, which provide a better grip without sacrificing tool strength or durability; High-leverage design; Rivet is closer to the cutting edge for 36% greater cutting and gripping power than other plier designs.
- Brand: Klein Tools
- Model: J2000-28
- MPN: J2000-28
- UPC: 092644721083
- Type: Pliers
- Item Weight: 1 pound
- Product Dimensions: 11.5 x 4.8 x 0.8 inches
- Length" 8"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Klein J2000-28 Journeyman Diagonal Cutting Pliers
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|