Lackmond TL10SP-P Diamond Blade for Porcelain
Lackmond TL10SP-P 10" Diamond Blade for Porcelain
- Used for porcelain, marble, granite, tile and stone industries
- Wet cut and can only be run wet on tile saws
- Sport a very fine, smooth rim
- Lackmond diamond blades are continually tested for new diamonds and powders
Diamond Cutting Blade for Porcelain
Don't make the mistake and just choose any Diamond Tile Blade to cut porcelain. Choose a Diamond blade that can take the punishment. To determine which product is right for your job, consider what is most important - the cost of the product or the end result of cost per inch foot of cut.
The TL10SP-P includes:
- One (1) TL10SP-P 10" Diamond Tile Blade for Porcelain
Lackmond Porcelain Diamond Blade Warranty
Laser welded blade warranty - If the laser weld bond between the segment and the core fails during the normal useful life of the blade or bit, the product will be replaced at no cost to the customer. Continuous rim warranty - If the bond between the rim and the core fails during the normal useful life of the blade, the blade will be replaced at no cost to the customer. This warranty does not apply to misapplied or abused product. Lackmond's obligation under these warranties is expressly limited to the repair or replacement of such part or parts that inspection shall find to have been defective.
- Size: 10"x.080"x5/8"
- Arbor Size: 7/8"-5/8" Diamond Arbor
- Cutting Depth: 4-3/4"
- Recommended Operating Speed (RPM): 3629
- Maximum Safe Speed (RPM): 6115
Additional Instructions for Lackmond Diamond Blade
Please note arrows stamped on steel core. Your diamond blade has been pre-dressed and should be mounted with arrows pointed in direction of shaft rotation. Step cutting will allow heat to dissipate out of the cut. This will preserve the steel core and life of the blade.