Lackmond WTS2000L "The Beast" Wet Tile / STone Saw
Lackmond WTS2000L 10" "The Beast" Wet Tile / STone Saw With Laser Guide
- Extension table is removable and features and integrated water channel
- Precision laser guide offers quick and accurate cutting and helps speed up large tiling jobs
- Integrated LED fully illuminates the cut area for added precision
- Collapsible stand features integrated locking wheels for added portability
- Splash guard and back splash tray help keep the work area clean
- Includes high quality tile cutting blade
- Covered by Lackmond's 1 Year Limited Warranty
From the world leader in high quality cutting blades and grinding wheels comes the Lackmond WTS2000L 10" Wet Tile Saw. Dubbed "The Beast", this tile saw offers all the power and reliability you've come to expect from the Lackmond name. The precision laser guide system takes the guess work out of cutting a straight line, and it will produce the accurate cuts necessary to create a perfectly straight finished tiling project. The saw sits on a heavy duty folding stand that features locking wheels, so you can move the tiles saw to wherever the work takes you on the job site. And when the job is complete, the unit collapses into a compact, easy to transport package.
The WTS2000L includes:
- One (1) Lackmond "The Beast" Wet Tile Saw
- One 10" x .080 x 5/8" arbor Premium Porcelain Ceramic "Diamond" Blade
- One (1) LED Work Light
- One (1) Tile Saw Stand
- One (1) Water Pump
- Motor Capacity: 15AMP/2.4HP
- No-Load Speed: 4,200 RPM
- Rip Cut: 24 Inch
- Diagonal Cut: 18"
- Depth of Cut at 90 degrees: 3-3/4"
- Depth of Cut at 45 degrees: 1"
- Bevel Capacity: Up to 45 degrees with positive stops at 22.5 and 45 degrees
- Blade size: 10" and 8"
Cutting Tile and Stone with your Lackmond Tile Saw
I know it has been said before, but having the correct tools, is a no brainer. If you plan to tackle a tile job, such as cutting granite for kitchen counters, cutting tile for bathroom vanities, or laying an entire marble or slate floor, this wet tile saw is the right choice. Tile and/or stone is both abrasive and brittle and you need to use a wet-cutting electic tile saw, along with a diamond blade to provide you with professional results. Another important factor to remember is that wet tile saws also eliminate noxious dust created during cutting. The Lackmond WTS2000L will cut and trim all the tile pieces you need faster, cleaner, and easier than you could by any other means. Cutting tile or stone isn't like sawing through a piece of wood, so make sure you have the proper saw and this Lackmond tile saw will not disappoint you.Lackmond WTS950LN Set Up, Tips and Tricks