Lackmond WTS250 "The Beast" Wet Tile Circular saw
Lackmond WTS250 ` "The Beast" Wet Tile Circular saw
- For quick and accurate tile cuts on the fly without the need for a full size tile saw
- Creates clean bevel cuts from 0-45 degrees, rip cuts tile of almost any kind
- Can be used both wet and dry and includes an easy to use wet kit
- Lightweight and compact, weighs in at only 10 lbs.
- Comes complete with tile cutting blade
Full size tile saws are great for cutting large amounts of tile on big jobs. However, if all you need is a few quick cuts, then the Lackmond WTS250 5" Wet Tile Circular Saw is more what you are looking for. This is a compact and lightweight circular tile saw that is ideal for smaller scale cutting, repairing, and tile installation projects. Clean, straight, rip and bevel cuts from 0-45 degrees are its specialty, and works in both wet and dry modes. The Lackmond WTS250 includes an easy to use wet kit and tile cutting blade so you can get to work instantaneously.
The WTS250 includes:
- One (1) Lackmond 5" Wet Tile Circular Saw "The Beast"
- One (1) Tile Cutting Blade
- Motor: 10.5 amp/1.6 HP
- Depth of Cut 1-3/8" @ 90 degrees
- Depth of Cut 1" @ 45 degrees
- Rip Cutting Capacity: 24"
- Diagonal Cutting Capacity: 18"
- Blade Size: 4-3/8" or 5"
- Weight: 12 lbs.