Lackmond WTS550 "The Beast" Bench Top Wet Tile Saw
Lackmond WTS550 7" "The Beast" Bench Top Wet Tile Saw
- Sits easily on any bench top or flat surface for added versatility
- Tilting table allows for accurate bevel cuts from 0 - 45 deg.
- Quick rip cuts in any size tile
- Removable water tray is easy to empty and clean
- Integrated cord storage protects the cord during storage and transport
- Lightweight and easy to transport to and from the jobsite
- Comes complete with heavy duty tile cutting blade
Take all your tile cutting jobs to the next level with "The Beast" by Lackmond. The WTS550 is a 7" Bench Top Wet Tile saw that sits on just about any bench top or flat surface. It will produce the clean and accurate cuts required for a quality finished tiling project. The precision table tilts from 0 - 45 degrees for quick bevel cuts, and it will produce rip cuts on tiles of almost any size. The WTS550's integrated water tray is removable for easy clean up and the precision fence system will help assure that your cuts are accurate the first time, every time. Don't let a tough tiling job get the best of you; let "The Beast" do your dirty work for you and get you one step closer to a job well done.
The WTS550 includes:
- One (1) Lackmond Bench Top Wet Tile Saw "The Beast"
- One (1) Tile Cutting Blade
- Motor: 4.2 amp / 3/4 HP
- No Load Speed: 3500 RPM
- Depth of cut @ 90 degrees 1 3/8"
- Depth of cut @ 45 degrees 5/6"
- Blade Size: 7"
- Weight: 27 lbs.