Lackmond WTS750L "The Beast" Wet Tile Saw
Lackmond WTS750L 7" "The Beast" Wet Tile Saw PLUS Laser
- Laser guided cutting system offers quick and precise cuts, cut after cut
- Table elevates for 22.5 deg. and 45 deg. bevel cuts
- Precision ground aluminum table surface provides years of accurate cutting
- Stainless steel angle guide and precision fence help take the guesswork out of angled tile cuts
- Advanced anti-vibration/anti-slip pads offer increased stability when cutting under load
- Integrated carrying handle doubles as a cord wrap and makes it easy to take the saw wherever the work takes you
Like any remodeling or construction project, tile work requires accurate cuts in order to achieve a clean and straight finished product, and with tile work there's even less margin for error. To ensure that those results are up to the high standards you expect, consider a Lackmond WTS750L 7" Wet Tile Saw. This wet saw is designed to sit on any bench top or flat surface and it features a laser guided cutting system that takes the guesswork out of cutting a straight line. The table elevates for bevel cuts at 22.5 and 45 degrees, and it's constructed from high strength aluminum for a life time of reliable cuts. When the job is complete, wrap the cord around the integrated carrying handle and stow the saw away until the next time; the lightweight and compact design makes it a dream to transport from jobsite to jobsite.
The WTS750L includes:
- One (1) Lackmond 7" Wet Tile Saw with Laser
- One (1) Tile Cutting Blade
- Motor: 6.5 amp / 1 HP
- No Load Speed: 3500 RPM
- Depth of cut @ 90 degrees 1 3/8"
- Depth of cut @ 45 degrees 13/16"
- Blade Size: 7"
- Weight: 39 lbs.