Lake Country 78-64650C 7-1/2" CCS White Curved Edge Foam Pad
- CCS pockets reduce surface tension allowing the operator to run pad flat on a working surface
- work on every type of paint, from conventional clear coats to the harder, scratch-resistant clear coats
- White Foam Pad is for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants
- Use with a 7424XP Polisher, or Flex XC 3401 VRG Orbital Polisher
- White CCS pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners
- CCS Technology is the future of foam buffing pads
- Help solve the problem of premature "drying"
- OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs
The CCS 7.5" White Curved Edge Polishing Pads are used more than any other. They have a mid-range cutting ability and are less dense foam formula for the application of waxes, micro-fine polishes and sealants. This pad has very light cutting power so its perfect for pre-wax cleaners.
The 78-64650C includes:
- One (1) Lake Country CCS White Curved Edge Foam Pad
Why Use CCS Foam Pads?
Lake Country has improved upon the basic pad design with CCS technology, which actually slows the rate of product absorption and saves polish. With conventional foam pads, polish is absorbed into the foam rather quickly. This reduces the working time with the polish and may give you disappointing results. A build-up of chemicals inside the foam will also cause the pad to dry out more rapidly.
The pads are slow to absorb products and therefore the paint benefits from a longer working time. The same is true of liquid waxes and sealants. Improves operator control — CCS pockets gradually release polish as needed by the operator. Since these areas are not absorbing polish, they serve as little reservoirs until the excess polish is needed.