Lake Country 78-74650C 7-1/2" CCS Black Finessing Foam Pad
- Black CCS pads have no cutting ability and are used for applying finish products
- The 7.5" CCS pads have a recessed velcro area which fits any 6" backing plate (Porter-Cable, Astro, Lake Country)
- Slow rate of polish absorption - Enhances polish performance
- CCS 7-1/2" Advanced Closed Cell Structure (CCS) Hi-Gloss Constant Pressure Pads are a step-up from our flat 6-1/2 inch CCS Polishing Pads
- CCS pockets provide several points where the foam is not completely touching the paint
- OEM tests confirm CCS pads out-perform convoluted pad designs
- The curved edge provides a lip of foam surrounding the backing plate to protect against accidental nicks
- This polish-saving design gives polishes a longer working time, which results in more successful detailing
Lake Country's CCS 7.5 inch Foam Pads are curved edge, full contact buffing pads that work with your circular polisher to correct automotive paint more easily than ever before. Lake Country has improved upon the basic pad design with CCS technology, which actually slows the rate of product absorption and saves polish. With conventional foam pads, polish is absorbed into the foam rather quickly. This reduces the working time with the polish and may give you disappointing results. A build-up of chemicals inside the foam will also cause the pad to dry out more rapidly.
The 78-74650C includes:
- One (1) Lake Country CCS Black Finessing Foam Pad
Cleaning your CCS Foam Pads
Excess product residue may be removed during use with our Pad Cleaning Spur. Do not allow products to dry in the pads. Drop them in the bucket with Snappy Clean Pad Cleaner as soon as you are finished using them. This allows pads to soak before they are washed. Rinse and air dry. Do not wring or twist the pads.
Snappy Clean is a concentrated cleaning solution for Lake Country's System 2000 Pad Washer. The strong formula quickly dissolves chemical build-up in wool and foam polisher pads. Even though it's powerful, the solution is specially designed to keep pad pile clean, soft, and supple. The citrus, water-soluble solution is biodegradable and packaged in convenient packets.