Lake Country 92-003 Snappy Clean Pad Cleaning Powder
Expand all tabs
Collapse into tabs
- Snappy Citrus Cleaner releases wax and polish build up from your foam or wool pads
- Use with the Lake Country System 2000 Pad Washer or just place in a bucket of water
- No detergent or dish soap residue staying in your foam pads
- Bio-degradable and non-flammable
- Environmentally safe
- Keep your foam and wool pads, soft and supple with this Citrus Cleaner
Keep Pad Pile Clean with Snappy Cleaning PowderYou know how difficult it is to sometimes get dish soap out of your kitchen sponge...You rinse and rinse and you still manage to get more bubbles. Most care detailing customers prefer to use the Snappy Citrus cleaning powder to ensure clean foam pads without any signs of residue.
The 92-003 includes:
- 1x Snappy 92-003 Snappy Clean Pad Cleaning Powder
- Brand:Lake Country
- Model: 92-003
- MPN: 92-003
- Type: Cleaning Power
- Package Qty.: 1
Directions for Using your Snappy Clean Citrus Powder
- Empty one packet of your Snappy Clean Pad Cleaner into a bucket filled with 3-4 gallons of water.
- Be careful not to get in eyes, on skin or clothing.
- Just drop your buffing pads with the caked on polish or wax in the mixture and agitate the pads. Use your fingers, if necessary, but please wear gloves as product may irritate your skin.
- Wait up to 15 minutes, depending on how saturated the pads are with product.
- Rinse out pads with clean water and lay them out to dry. For faster drying, you can put them on your buffer and spin them dry. You may still need to lay them out to totally dry.
- You have plenty of solution to clean several pads and you only need to replace solution weekly or more often with heavy use.
Overall Rating for Lake Country 92-003 Snappy Clean Pad Cleaning Powder
|(based on 1 review)| Great product to take care of your pads and get the best use of them!
Take care of your pads
By Dennis from Bethlehem, Georgia on April 7, 2012
I would recommend this item to a friend.