Lake Country KOMPRESSOR-4 Kompressor Combo Kit
Lake Country KOMPRESSOR-4 4 Pad Kompressor Combo Kit
- This kit contains 4 of Lake Country's most popular foam pads
- Use the orange pad for light cutting, the purple pad for dense compounding, the black pad for wax and sealant application, and the white for polishing or prewax cleaning
- Pads have a recessed back so the 6" backing plate fits perfectly
- Slotted Pad Face allows these Kompressor pads to conform to the curves of your vehicle
- Compressed "sweet spots" form in the center of the pads, reducing polish sling and foam breakdown
- With the slotted pad face, Kompressor pads are easy to clean, giving them a longer pad life
A great all around pad kit, the Tools-Plus KOMPRESSOR-4 4 Pad Kompressor Combo Kit features 4 of Lake Country's most popular polishing pads. This kit allows you to do everything from heavy cutting to light, final polishing. The pads features a recessed back that fits a6" backing plate for increased compatibility, and the slotted pad faces conform to the shapes and curves of your vehicle for the most efficient polishing action possible. The slotted faces also make these pads super easy to clean and maintain, so you'll get more polishes per pad than with the competition.
The KOMPRESSOR-4 includes:
- (One) 1 Lake Country 7" Orange Kompressor Pad
- (One) 1 Lake Country 7" White Polishing Kompressor Pad
- (One) 1 Lake Country 7" Black Finessing Kompressor Pad
- (One) 1 Lake Country 7" Purple Heavy Compounding Kompressor Pad
Kompressor Pads Caress your car's every curve!
Lake Country Kompressor Foam Polishing Pads with hook and loop backing are perfect for your favorite polishers and buffers. Kompressor pads have a slotted face which conforms to the curves and contours of your car giving you more surface contact than is available with other pads. Lake Country manufactures these pads to have a compressed "Sweet Spot" holding polish longer along with extending the life of your pad. Get the best results possible by using Lake Country Kompressor Foam Polishing Pads!
If your car is worth buffing and polishing then chances are it has sexy curves. Standard pads can do an ok job of polishing curved surfaces, but Lake Country Kompressor Pads are engineered to caress these curves, working the paint evenly across the whole surface. Flat standard pads don't adjust to the various contours of your car, over corners and areas like the fenders and bumpers you need a pad that will adjust to the shape of the car. Kompressor polishing pads glide over and shape themselves to the contours of your car preventing the polish or wax from flying all over, ensuring more even results.
Top Quality Construction.
To make the Kompressor Buffing Pads Lake Country starts with some of the highest quality foam in the industry. This premium foam is shaped in to a convex pad and then is slit horizontally and vertically. When affixed to a backing plate the convex polishing pad compresses at the center producing a the "sweet spot".
Advantages to this Sweet Spot include:
Advantages to the Slotted Pad Face are: