Lenox 14L 7/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
The 14L includes:
- 1x Lenox 3001414L 14L 7/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 390 for mild steel, 195 for tool and stainless steel, 260 for cast iron, 520 for brass and 585 for aluminum
This high quality Lenox 14L hole saw features a thick backing plate which resists damage and increases life. It's patented VARI-TOOTH® design optimizes cutting for fast cuts and long tool life. The bi-metal construction creates a hardened edge to minimize tooth stripping.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "Spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3001414L
- MPN: 14L
- UPC: 082472300147
- Type: Hole Saw
- Size: 7/8"
- Drilling Depth: 1-1/2"
- Length: 1-5/8"
- Minimum Chuck Size: 1/2"
- Teeth per Inch: 4.5 5.5
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Lenox 14L 7/8" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|