Lenox 1779771 Pilot Drill
Lenox 1779771 1/4" Pilot Drill
- Professional grade durabilty with a hardened carbon steel design
- Split point design reduces bit walk, and start the hole quicker
- Pilot drills are for arbored hole saws
- Drilling starts on contact for improved accuracy
- Chuck Size: 1/4"
- Tip Type: Steel
- Fits Arbor #: 1L, 2L or 4L
- Quantity: 1
- See our Lenox Pilot Drills "ALL"
Forged with hardened carbon steel, Lenox Pilot Drills offer the user professional grade durability at an affordable price. These pilot drills offer a split point design that starts the hole on contact, while also reducing bit walk. Nothing is worse than having your pilot drill bit deflected and the hole misplaced. Lenox knows that, so when it came to designing their line of pilot drills, they considered all the factors that you'd be faced with on a project that you may have invested highly in.
- Diameter: 1/4 inch
- Length: 4 inches
- Material: Carbon steel or Carbide tipped