Lenox 20L 1-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
The 20L includes:
- 1x Lenox 20L 1-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 230 for mild steel, 115 for tool and stainless steel, 150 for cast iron, 300 for brass and 345 for aluminum
The Lenox 20L Bi-Metal Hole Saw has thick backing plates that resist damage and increases its life. The unique tool configuration optimizes cutting for fast cuts. Its bi-metal construction creates a hardened edge to minimize tooth stripping.
- Made in the U.S.A
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "Spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3002020L
- MPN: 20L
- UPC: 082472300208
- Type: Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Length: 1-1/4"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Lenox 20L 1-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|