Lenox 224HE 12" x 24 Tooth Bi-Metal Hacksaw Blade
- Bi-Metal Blades lasting 5 times longer
- The best high speed steel welded to a spring steel back
- Blades bend and flex without breaking
- Rule of Thumb: 3 teeth in the material at a time
- Made in the U.S.A
- Sold Individually
- Length: 12"
- TPI: 24
- See our Lenox Hacksaw Blades "ALL"
Lenox manufactures hacksaw blades which are engineered for every application and at the same time they cut faster and last longer. Lenox has been known for their blades and is highly respected due to their extensive research on the science of cutting. Their Hacksaw blades have been tested and have a proven performance record. Lenox resides in Longmeadow, MA where they not only design and test, but manufacture many of their tools and accessories.