Lenox VB4 3/16" - 1/2" #4 Vari-Bit Step Drill Bit
- 6 steps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 3/8" and larger drills
- 2 cutting surfaces, cuts faster and lasts longer
- 3 sided shank will not slip in drill chuck
- Cuts clean, burr-free holes in stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron, plastic and wood
Lenox Tools steps up to the plate with their Vari-Bit Step Drill Bits. These drill bits drill faster, cleaner, and leave you with perfectly round holes. Vari-Bit's split point design allows for faster penetration and less walking on every hole for the task at hand. Vari-Bit Step Drill Bits are steam oxide coated, allowing for great durability and drill bit life.
The VB4 includes:
- 1x Lenox VB4 #4 30884 Vari-Bit Step Drill Bit
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: VB4
- MPN: 30884
- UPC: 082472308846
- Type: Step Drill Bit
- Hole Sizes: 3/16" - 1/2"
- Shank Size: 1/4"
- No. of Flutes: 2
- No. of Steps: 1
- Spiral Angle: 0° Straight
- Cutting Edge Material: HSS
- Applicable Materials: Most Metals, Stainless Steel
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Lenox VB4 3/16" - 1/2" #4 Vari-Bit Step Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|