Lenox VB11 7/8"- 1-1/8" #11 Vari-Bit Step Drill Bit
- 2 steps
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Fits 3/8" and larger drills
- 2 cutting surfaces, cuts faster and lasts longer
- 3 sided shank will not slip in drill chuck
- Cuts clean, burr-free holes in stainless steel, mild steel, cast iron, plastic and wood
Lenox Tools steps up to the plate with their Vari-Bit Step Drill Bits. These drill bits drill faster, cleaner, and leave you with perfectly round holes. Vari-Bit's split point design allows for faster penetration and less walking on every hole for the task at hand. Vari-Bit Step Drill Bits are steam oxide coated, allowing for great durability and drill bit life.
The VB11 includes:
- 1x Lenox VB11 #11 30888 Vari-Bit Step Drill Bit
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: VB11
- MPN: 30888
- UPC: 082472308884
- Type: Step Drill Bit
- Hole Sizes: 7/8" - 1-1/8"
- Shank Size: 3/8"
- No. of Flutes: 2
- No. of Steps: 2
- Spiral Angle: 0° Straight
- Cutting Edge Material: HSS
- Applicable Materials: Most Metals, Stainless Steel
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Lenox VB11 7/8"- 1-1/8" #11 Vari-Bit Step Drill Bit
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|