Lenox 41HC 2-9/16" One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter
The 41HC includes:
- 1x Lenox 41HC 2-9/16" One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter
- Application: 2" pipe
- One high speed steel tooth
- Cuts through wood faster than self feeding bits
- No binding as it cuts through wet, frozen, pressure treated and hard wood
- 3 times faster than regular hole saws
- Large side opening makes ejection easy
- Cuts through 2x's and 3/4" plywood in 1 pass
- Re-sharpenable: cuts over 300 holes before even needing re-sharpening
The Lenox 41HC Wood Hole Cutter can be relied upon to cut wet, frozen, pressure-treated, and hardwood without binding. It is designed to run at high speeds with very little torque and has a high speed steel tooth that provides long tool life. The unique design provides the ability to cut at any angle.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 2544141HC
- MPN: 41HC
- UPC: 082472254419
- Type: Hole Cutter
- Diameter: 2-9/16"
- Depth: 2"
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Package Qty.: 1