Lenox 44HC One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter
Lenox 44HC 2-3/4" One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter 2544444HC
- One high speed steel tooth
- Cuts through wood faster than self feeding bits
- No binding as it cuts through wet, frozen, pressure treated and hard wood
- 3 times faster than regular hole saws
- Large side opening makes ejection easy
- Cuts through 2x's and 3/4" plywood in 1 pass
- Re-sharpenable: cuts over 300 holes before even needing re-sharpening
- Diameter: 2-3/4"
- Application: 2" pipe, 45°/90° bend couplings
- See our Lenox One Tooth Hole Saws "ALL"
Drilling faster than self-feed bits, Lenox Tools One Tooth Hole Saws are ideal for most of your wood cutting applications. These One Tooth Hole Saws are made to cut wet, frozen, pressure-treated, and even hard wood without binding. With these hole saws, the amount of torque you use is never an issue. These One Tooth Hole Saws are design to run at high speeds with very little torque required, and have the unique ability to allow you to cut at an angle. Once you're done, Lenox's patented design allows easy plug removal. What more could you ask from a wood cutting hole saw?
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Patented Design
- 3 Times faster than regular hole saws
- Safer/less torque than self feed bits...
- Causes less fatigue on the user
- Can be run on lower power machines
- Can also run at higher speeds (1200 RPM)
- Easy plug ejection
- Cuts wet, frozen, pressure treated, and hard wood without binding (unlike self-feed bits)
- Cuts more than 300 holes before re-sharpening is even needed
- Deep enough to go through 2 x 4 and 3/4" plywood.