Lenox 52L 3-1/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Available in a variety of diameters to suit most any application
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Made in the U.S.A
- Diameter: 3-1/4"
- See our Lenox Bi-Metal Hole Saws "ALL"
Lenox Tools is all about the clean, the fast, and the accurate cut. It only makes sense that they'd be the ones to deliver a product that's versatile, long lasting, and fast cutting. The Lenox Bi-Metal Hole Saws are just that. Their design sports a SPEED SLOT that features a staircase design for 1-2-3 easy plug removal. These new bi-metal hole saws have enhanced tooth geometry, a thin kerf design, and an advanced coating that helps contribute to the efficiency of the cutting process. As consumer demands for quality increase, Lenox Tools finds themselves leading the pack toward ultimate satisfaction.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section