Lenox 66CT Carbide Tipped Hole Saw
Lenox 66CT 4-1/8" Carbide Tipped Hole Saw 3026666CT
- RA 90-93 hardness teeth are firmly welded to backing material
- Ideal for cutting tile and stainless steel
- 6° - 7° positive rake so you'll get the most out of every cut
- Triple chip ground tooth form
- 3 teeth per inch
- 1-1/2" (38mm) cutting depth
- Works harder and lasts longer than bi-metal
- Diameter: 4-1/8"
- Use Arbor #: 2L or 6L
- See our Lenox Carbide Tipped Hole Saws "ALL"
There are few things more irritating than a hole saw having fewer teeth when you pull it out of your cutting material than it did when it first entered. Fortunately, that is a problem you will never have with the Carbide Tipped Hole Saws from Lenox. The tips are welded to the backing material, meaning you'd have a hard time breaking the RA 90-93 hardness heat-resistant carbide teeth off. The teeth are angled at 6° - 7° positive rake so you'll get the most out of every cut. It's ability to make neat holes in stainless steel and tile is unmatched. Would you expect anything less from Lenox?
Suggested RPMs for Different Materials
|Item #||Aluminum||Plastic||Fiberglass||Ceramic tile||Particle board||Cast iron||Formica||Comp. flooring|