Lenox 72L Bi-Metal Hole Saw "new style"
Lenox 72L 4-1/2" Bi-Metal Hole Saw "new style" 3007272L
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 75 for mild steel, 35 for tool and stainless steel, 50 for cast iron, 100 for brass and 105 for aluminum
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
The 72L includes:
- Lenox Model 72L Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology