Lenox 74HC 4-5/8" One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter
The 74HC includes:
- Lenox Model 74HC 2547474HC One Tooth Wood Hole Cutter
- Application: 4" pipe
- One high speed steel cutter
- Cuts through wood faster than self feeding bits
- No binding as it cuts through wet, frozen, pressure treated, and hard wood
- 3 times faster than regular hole saws
- Large side opening makes ejection easy
- Cuts through 2x's and 3/4" plywood in 1 pass
- Re-sharpenable: cuts over 300 holes before even needing re-sharpening
The Lenox 74HC Wood Hole Cutter can be relied upon to cut wet, frozen, pressure-treated, and hardwood without binding. It is designed to run at high speeds with very little torque and has a high speed steel tooth that provides long tool life. The unique design provides the ability to cut at any angle.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Patented Design
- 3 Times faster than regular hole saws
- Safer/less torque than self feed bits...
- Causes less fatigue on the user
- Can be run on lower power machines
- Can also run at higher speeds (1200 RPM)
- Easy plug ejection
- Cuts wet, frozen, pressure treated, and hard wood without binding (unlike self-feed bits)
- Cuts more than 300 holes before re-sharpening is even needed
- Deep enough to go through 2 x 4 and 3/4" plywood.
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 2547474HC
- MPN: 74HC
- UPC: 082472254747
- Type: Hole Cutter
- Diameter: 4-5/8"
- Depth: 2"
- Material: High Speed Steel
- Package Qty.: 1