Lenox 76L 4-3/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3007676L
The 76L includes:
- 1x Lenox 76L 4-3/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3007676L
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 70 for mild steel, 35 for tool and stainless steel, 45 for cast iron, 90 for brass and 95 for aluminum
This high quality Lenox 76L hole saw features a thick backing plate which resists damage and increases life. The patented VARI-TOOTHdesign optimizes cutting for fast cuts. The bi-metal construction creates a hardened edge.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "spring" steel back
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 3007676L
- MPN: 76L
- UPC: 082472300765
- Type: Hole Saw
- Diameter: 4-3/4" (120.7mm)
- Thickness: 0.050"
- Cutting Depth: 1-1/2"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Lenox 76L 4-3/4" Bi-Metal Hole Saw 3007676L
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|