Lenox 80L 5" Bi-Metal Hole Saw "new style" 3008080L
The 80L includes:
- 1x Lenox 80L 5" Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- 1-7/8" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 65 for mild steel, 30 for tool and stainless steel, 40 for cast iron, 85 for brass and 90 for aluminum
This high quality Lenox 80L hole saw features a thick backing plate which resists damage and increases life. The patented VARI-TOOTHdesign optimizes cutting for fast cuts. The bi-metal construction creates a hardened edge.
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology
- Brand: Lenox
- Model: 80L
- MPN: 80L
- UPC: 082472300802
- Type: Hole Saw
- Diameter: 5" (127mm)
- Teeth: 4/5 TPI
- Thread Size: 5/8" - 18
- Arbor Hole: 5/8"
- Shank Size: 1/2" Hex
- Cutting Depth: 1-7/8"
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Lenox 80L 5" Bi-Metal Hole Saw "new style" 3008080L
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|