Lenox 80L Bi-Metal Hole Saw "new style"
Lenox 80L 5" Bi-Metal Hole Saw "new style" 3008080L
- 1-1/2" cutting depth
- Electron beam welded M-2 high speed steel
- Spring steel back, positive rake tooth
- Cutting edge Rc 63-65, vari-tooth design
- Suggested RPM:
- 65 for mild steel, 30 for tool and stainless steel, 40 for cast iron, 85 for brass and 90 for aluminum
Please note: These hole saws require an additional arbor, sold separately in our Hole Saw Arbor Section
The 80L includes:
- Lenox Model 80L Bi-Metal Hole Saw
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Bi-Metal means High Speed Steel teeth welded to a "spring" steel back
- Last 5 times longer
- Lenox pioneered bi-metal blade technology