You're currently browsing our
Lathe Accessories is just one of the numerous categories of tools and accessories offered at Tools-Plus.com. Shop with confidence knowing that Tools-Plus.com is an Authorized Internet Retailer.
- Sturdy steel metal stand
- 2 side doors for storing supplies
- For use with BDB-1340A and GHB-1340A 13" x 40" lathes
- Quickly swing the lathe tailstock out of the way
- Securely locks to the lathe bed with a few turns of the handle
- Can be used with the optional bed extension mounted in the lower position
- Guard mounts to a bracket on the lathe headstock and easily flips out of the way when not in use.
- Designed for use with the JET 1640EVS Lathe
- Extend the turning capacity of the JET 1015 lathe to 36-1/2 In. for larger projects.
- Heavy duty cast iron construction
- Easy setup
- Sturdy stand features convenient storage basket
- Converts Jet JWL-1015 and JWL-1015VS lathe from a benchtop lathe to a stand-alone lathe
- Easy to assemble
- Support extension that gives the 1015, a full 36-1/2" of turning capacity.
- Quick and easy setup
- Durable steel construction
- Extend the turning capacity of the JET 1440VS lathe to 60" for larger projects
- Mounts in 3 separate positions for larger outboard turning or 60 between centers
- Leg set for the 719400 Benchtop lathe
- Sturdy and stable mounting solution
- Frees up valuable bench space
- Include headstock bracket, tailstock bracket, both centers, and all needed hardware
- Large hand grips designed with the users comfort in mind
- Brackets attach to JET 1840EVS and1840DVR lathes
- Solid Cast Iron and Steel
- Bolt onto floor or use adjustable feet
- Vibration dampening
- Compatible with the Nova 1624-44 (model #: 24146) and DVR XP (model #: 55175) lathes
- CAD designed webbing and buttresses to take heavy turning stresses
- Bolt to floor for extra rigidity
- Mounts directly to your Comet II Midi-Lathe
- Rugged tubular steel design with a weight capacity of 220 lbs
- Easily adjusts from 6" to 7-11/16" wide on hole centers and 19-11/16" to 31-7/8" long on hole centers with a working height of 24-1/2" to 34-1/2"
View discontinued Lathe Stands