Makita 1002BA 4-3/8" Curved Planer
- Planing width: 4-3/8"
- Planing depth: 5/32"
- Large two-handed design
- Large front grip
- Bevel base is factory adjusted
From creating arches and arcs in timbers to working on scarfs in logs, this planer's prowess is well known. With a simple modification to the blades, this tool is frequently used to create the "hand hewn" look in timbers and logs.
The 1002BA includes:
- Makita 1002BA Planer
- High speed steel blades
- Sharpening holder assembly
- Blade gauge assembly
- Socket wrench
- Large two-handed design for maximum control of cutter
- Large front grip for control and fine depth adjustment
- Large chip ejection chute
- Adjustable bevel radius to 11-13/16"
- Bevel base is factory adjusted for notching out logs at a 12-5/8" radius
- Lock on button for continuous use
- Planing Width: 4-3/8"
- Planing Depth: 5/32"
- No Load RPM: 15,000
- Curved Radius: 1-13/16" to 12-5/8"
- Amps: 11.0
- Length: 13-11/32"
- Cord Length: 16.4'
- Weight: 11.9 lbs