Makita 1902 3-1/4" Portable Planer
- 15,000 RPM; 4.0 Amp
- Simple blade setting system for fast blade installation
- Centerline balance for better control
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Double-edged carbide blades
Portable planes, trains and automobiles? Not quite. But there is the Makita 1902 Portable Planer! And users of the 1902 attest that it is neither a joke in performance nor quality. In fact, with 15,000 RPM of unadulterated power, there is little that this portable planer can't tackle. The 1902 even sports an impressive lock-on button for continuous operation, as well as a centerline balance for better control. The Makita 1902 Portable Planer is a small tool that packs large performance.
The 1902 includes:
- Makita Model 1902 Portable Planer
- Set of Planer Blades
- High power-to-weight ratio (4 AMPS; 5.5 lbs.)
- Lock-on button for continous operation
- Double-edged carbide blades for long life and smooth cutting
- Precision machined base for smooth and accurate planing
- Planing Width: 3 1/4"
- Planing Depth: 1/32"
- No Load RPM: 16,000
- Amps: 4.0
- Length: 11 1/2"
- Weight: 5.5 lbs
- 2 Double Edged Blades spinning on the drum.
- 2 Set Plates
- 2 Adjust Plates
- Plus 4 screws