Makita 4100NH Masonry Circular Saw 2 Blades 4100NHX1
Makita 4100NH 4-3/8" Masonry Circular Saw 2 Blades 4100NHX1
- The perfect saw for cutting and scoring all types of masonry, brick and concrete materials
- Quick adjust depth gauge give you precise control over the depth of cut
- Easily cuts through the toughest materials up to 1/3/8" thick
- Compact design of motor housing for faster and easier blade changes
- Safety-lock off button prevents accidental starting when not in use
- Compact design is maneuverable and lightweight enough to use all day long with less fatigue
- Sealed switch offers smooth operation and resists dust and debris
- Comes with a bonus 4" diamond saw blade (2 blades total in the package)
The Makita 4100NH X1 is a compact and lightweight little saw, but don't let its size fool you. This saw is designed to power through the toughest concrete and masonry materials with ease, and it's small size makes it easy to maneuver and comfortable to use, even if you use it all day long. It sports a powerful 12 AMP motor that gives it and incredible power to weight ratio and keeps the blade running smoothly even under the heaviest loads. The quick adjust depth gauge makes it easy to control the depth of blade precisely, and the flat rear side design of the motor means blade changes have never been easier. Big things often come in small packages, and the Makita 4100NH X1 Masonry Circular Saw is truly a small package that will deliver super-sized results.
The 4100NH includes:
- 1x Makita 4-3/8" Dry Cutting Masonry Saw
- 2x 4" Turbo General Diamond Blades
- 1x Socket Wrench
- Blade Diameter: 4-3/8"
- Arbor: 3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity: 1-3/8"
- No Loads Speed (RPM): 13000 RPM
- Watts Out: 1500
- Amps: 12
- Overall Length: 8-5/8"