Makita 4114X 14" AC/DC Power Cutter Angle Cutter + Premium Diamond Bld
- Powerful 15 Amp motor delivers 3,500 RPM
- Removable base for a closer edge to edge cut
- Positioning of tool body can quickly be adjusted
- Protective zig-zag varnish seals the motor from contamination
- Built-in vacuum attachment port
- Cuts split face block
- Exclusive SJS system minimizes kickback
- Great for builders, fire & rescue, maintenance, remodelers, roofers, masons, pipe fitters, and many other applications
The Makita 4114 X Angle Cutter is a unique cutting tool, boasting a powerful 15 Amp motor that delivers 3,500 RPM, as well as a protective zig-zag varnish that seals the motor from contamination. That translates into raw power coupled with the protection to insure that muscle continues to operate in the face of adversity. Trust the Makita name to build a great product; specifically, the 4114 X--with the X denoting a free 14'' diamond blade. The 4114 is the perfect tool for all of those difficult jobs where strong mobile cutting is essential, such as building projects, fire & rescue maintenance, pipe fitting, and any other serious applications. The 4114 X even showboats the exclusive SJS system to minimize kickback! That's why the Makita 4114 X Angle Cutter is the premier angle cutter to purchase.
The 4114X includes:
- Makita 4114 Angle Cutter
- Socket wrench (#782210-8)
- 14" Diamond blade
- Built-in vacuum attachment port for efficient removal of dust and debris
- Rubber shield helps keep debris away from operator and from entering the motor
- Tool base adjusts allowing up to 5" cutting depth; best for cutting split face block when building retaining walls
- Guide wheels on the tool guard ensure smooth traveling of tool over surface material when base is removed for cutting closer to walls
- Positioning of the tool body can be adjusted (0°-80°) for operator comfort; operates independently of cutting depth for convenience and efficiency
- Base has front and rear cutting guides for increased accuracy
- Ball bearing construction and externally accessible brushes for greater serviceability and longer tool life
- Lock-on button for continuous operation
- Rubberized wraparound handle for increased control and comfort with reduced operator fatigue
- Arbor: 1"
- Cutting Capacity:
- With 14" diamond blade: 5"
- With 14" cut-off wheel: 5"
- No Load RPM: 3,500
- Amps: 15.0
- Length: 26 1/2"
- Weight: 23.6 lbs