Makita 4350FCT Top Handle Jigsaw PLUS LED Light
- Length of Stroke 1"
- Max. Cut Capacity Wood 5-5/16", Max. Cut Capacity Steel 3/8"
- Anti-vibration technology along with dynamically balanced motor for over 40% reduced vibration and noise than competitive models
- Illuminate your work with on board L.E.D light for increased visibility
- Three (3) orbital setting plus straight cutting with powerful 6.3 AMP motor for cutting in all varieties of materials
- Electronic variable speed control dial (800-2,800 SPM) maintains consistent speed throughout the cut for superior results
- Patented tool-less blade change system for fast and easy blade installation and removal
- Die-cast aluminum base adjusts up to 45° right or left and positive stop at 90° for solid cutting performance
Makita Top Handle Jig saw combines power and superior feel with substantially less vibration and noise than many models for improved cutting performance. It is ideal for woodworkers, cabinet makers, remodelers and general contractors. This jig saw has 3 orbital settings, plus straight cutting to tackle a variety of materials.
The 4350FCT includes:
- 1x Makita 4350FCT Jigsaw
- 2x each Blade set (B10, B13, B22)
- 1x Anti-splintering device (192557-6)
- 1x Cover plate (417852-6)
- 1x Plastic case (182807-7)
- Built-in dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Ergonomically designed rubberized top handle grip for added comfort
- On-board hex wrench for fast, accurate bevel adjustments
- Uses Tang shank blades only
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 4350FCT
- MPN: 4350FCT
- UPC: 088381080576
- Type: Jig Saw
- Length of Stroke: 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity Wood at 90° : 5-5/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity Steel at 90° : 3/8"
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,800
- Amps: 6.3
- Height: 8-1/8"
- Length: 9-1/4"
- Weight: 5.3 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita 4350FCT Top Handle Jigsaw PLUS LED Light
By Katie from Media, PA on August 28, 2012
Blade locks square