Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
The 5007F includes:
- 1x Makita 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- 1x 24T Carbide tipped blade (D-24826)
- 1x Blade wrench (783204-6)
- Powerful 15 AMP motor puts out an unbelievable 5,800 RPM and stays cool with the advanced centrifugal fan
- Built-in LED lights illuminate your cutting line, increasing accuracy and efficiency
- Dust blower keeps your cutting line clear
- Lower guard design allows for easy bevel cuts (0-45 degrees) and improves overall performance
- Take advantage of alternate power sources with the AC/DC switch
- Aluminum wraparound base allows straighter cuts, even when at its max cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90° or 1-3/4" at 45°)
A reliable circular saw is an essential whether you are a professional framer, builder, mason, contractor, or a do-it-yourselfer. Why go with Makita? Well, they have 90 years of experience building motors, and this knowledge allows them to make the longest lasting and efficient tools on the market. Take Makita's 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw for example. It is equipped with an immense (in power, not size) 15 AMP motor which pushes the machine to 5,800 RPM, slicing through a multitude of materials with minimal effort. Despite all this power, the saw won't overheat thanks to the advanced centrifugal fan. Losing sight of your cutting line can be easy with ill lighting conditions and dust flying everywhere. The built in LED lights and integral dust blower solve both of these problems, illuminating your path and dispersing pesky dust particles. With the saw's well-balanced design, bevel cuts are easier than ever. Tired of being chained to one singular power source? The 5007F has an AC/DC switch, allowing you to take advantage of alternate power sources. Why go with Makita? A better question would be "why go with any other company when you could have the best from Makita?"
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Amps (115V): 15.0
- Max Cutting Capacity: at 90°: 2-3/8", at 45°: 1-3/4"
- Weight (lbs.): 11.1
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 14.0
UPC - 088381040181
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita 5007F 7-1/4" Circular Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|