Makita 5007NK 7-1/4" Circular Saw
The 5007NK includes:
- 1x Makita 5007NK 7-1/4" Circular Saw
- 1x 7-1/4" 24T Framing Blade, General Contractor (D-45989-1)
- 1x Blade Wrench (783204-6)
- 1x Plastic Tool Case
- Well balanced design for superior handling and performance with rubberized grip for added comfort
- Powerful 15 AMP motor for a high power-to-weight ratio
- Don't worry about loosing your blade wrench - It is attached to the circular saw
- Flat motor housing design increases stability when changing blades
- Built-in Dust blower clears the line of cut for greater accuracy
- Technologically advanced and superior design
- Ball bearing construction for a longer tool life
- Double insulated and large easy-to-read markings on depth & bevel scales
The Makita 5007NK circular saw is one of our favorite circular saws made by Makita. This circular saw has a heavy gauge aluminum wrap-around base, large cam levers for easy and very fast bevel and depth settings, a conveniently located shaft lock for easy blade replacement, as well as a long 10 foot cord which is reinforced and will take the punishment at any jobsite. Makita backs this product with their 30 Day Satisfaction Guarantee and a 1 year, from date of purchase, Warranty.
- Large Cutting Capacity: 2-1/2" at 90°, 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-3/8" at 56°
- Bevel cuts 0°-56° with positive stops at 22.5°, 45° and 56° for quick settings
- Lower guard design for improved performance when making bevel and narrow cuts.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5007NK
- MPN: 5007NK
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-1/2"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 56°): 1-3/8"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,300
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 12-1/2"
- Net Weight: 11 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 20 lbs.
UPC - 088381090537
Makita 500NK 7-1/4" Circular Saw
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita 5007NK 7-1/4" Circular Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|