Makita 5057KB 7-1/4" Fiber-Cement Circular Saw w/ Dust Collection
The 5057KB includes:
- 1x Makita 5057KB 7-1/4" Circular Saw, with Dust Collector
- 1x A-90451 7-1/4" 28T Carbide-Tipped, Fiber Cement Blade
- 1x 782016-4 Offset Wrench
- 1x 164095-8 Rip Fence
- Specially designed for cutting fiber-cement materials
- Powerful 13.0 AMP motor delivers enough power to cut five stacked 5/16" siding boards in a single pass
- Dust collector engineered to reduce the amount of dust created while cutting
- Guard is retractable for easier plunge cuts
- Bearings and switch are protected with dust-proof design for longer tool life
- Bevel cuts 0°-45° for a wide variety of cuts
- Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Includes rip fence for straight cuts
The Makita 5057KB 7-1/4-Inch Circular Saw with Dust Collector is ideal for fiber-cement materials. With a 13 Amp motor, it takes care of five 5/16-inch siding boards in a single pass. This saw features a dust collection container to keep your work environment clean. The saw bearings and switch are dust-proof to keep them working longer. The control lever on this saw enables the guard to be retracted for easier plunge cuts, and bevel cuts from 0 to 45 degrees. This saw comes with a 1-year warranty.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5057KB
- MPN: 5057KB
- UPC: 088381029964
- Type: Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 45
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/16"
- No Load Speed: 5,800 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,100
- AMPS: 13
- Overall Length: 14"
- Cord Length: 14 feet
- Net Weight: 11.8 lbs.
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Makita 5057KB 7-1/4" Fiber-Cement Circular Saw w/ Dust Collection
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|