Makita 5057KB Fiber-Cement Circular Saw
Makita 5057KB 7-1/4" Fiber-Cement Circular Saw PLUS Dust Collection
- Specially designed for cutting fiber-cement materials
- Made for masonry products from the James Hardie Co.
- Blade Diameter 7-1/4" x 5/8" Arbor
- Dust proof bearings and switch
- Integrated Dust Collection
- Lever enabled blade guard
The 5057KB includes:
- Makita 5057KB Circular Saw
- 28T fiber-cement cutting carbide tipped blade (#A-90451)
- Hex wrench (#782016-4)
- Guide rule (#164095-8)
- Powerful 13 Amp motor allows five 5/16" siding boards to be cut in a single pass
- Dust collection container captures waste for a clean work environment; dust port at rear of housing can be connected to a vacuum
- Lever enables blade guard to be retracted for easier plunge cuts
- Bearings and switch are dust proof for longer tool life
- Bevel cuts 0° - 45° enabling a wide variety of cuts
- Shaft lock for fast and easy blade changes
- Includes 28 tooth carbide tipped blade designed especially for cutting fiber-cement materials
- Blade Diameter: 7 1/4"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. cutting capacity:
- at 90°: 2 3/8"
- at 45°: 1 1/8"
- No Load RPM: 5,800
- Watts out: 2,100
- Amps: 13.0
- Length: 14"
- Weight: 11.7 lbs