Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw PLUS Carbide Blade
- 15 Amps, 2,200 RPM
- Electric brake
- Weighs only 28.7lbs
- Carbide tipped blade
- Large support handle
- Large depth control level for convenience and secure adjustments
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation
- Low noise level at only 87 decibels
In the market for a powerhouse portable piece of equipment for your woodcutting needs? Then the Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw is your saving grace. It is one of the largest portable saws on the market; and yet, it astoundingly only weighs a mere 28.7 lbs. Employing precision gearing with ball and needle bearings provides a smoother more efficient power transmission. Users of the saw also speak highly of the electric brake and stock 32 tooth carbide tipped blade; however, investing in a 60 tooth carbide tipped blade is recommended for even smoother cutting. When powerful perfection is at stake, go with the best and go with the Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw.
The 5402NA includes:
- Makita 5402NA Circular Saw
- 32 Tooth carbide tipped blade
- Hex wrench #6
- Rip fence
- Weighs only 28.7 lbs. for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Blade Diameter: 16-5/16"
- Arbor: 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity:
- at 90°: 6 1/4"
- at 45°: 4 3/16"
- No Load RPM: 2,200
- Watts out: 1,800
- Amps: 15.0
- Length: 24-1/4"
- Weight: 28.7 lbs