Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw
The 5402NA includes:
- 1x Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw
- 1x A-90956 16-5/16" x 1" 32T Carbide-Tipped Blade
- 1x 783204-6 Hex wrench #6
- 1x 164019-4 Rip fence
- 15 Amps, 2,200 RPM
- Electric brake
- Weighs only 28.7lbs
- Carbide tipped blade
- Large support handle
- Large depth control level for convenience and secure adjustments
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation
- Low noise level at only 87 decibels
In the market for a powerhouse portable piece of equipment for your woodcutting needs? Then the Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw is your saving grace. It is one of the largest portable saws on the market; and yet, it astoundingly only weighs a mere 28.7 lbs. Employing precision gearing with ball and needle bearings provides a smoother more efficient power transmission. Users of the saw also speak highly of the electric brake and stock 32 tooth carbide tipped blade; however, investing in a 60 tooth carbide tipped blade is recommended for even smoother cutting. When powerful perfection is at stake, go with the best and go with the Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw.
- Weighs only 28.7 lbs. for ease of operation
- Electric brake for maximum productivity
- Powerful motor delivers 1,800 max watts out
- Low noise level at only 87dB for quiet operation
- Blade stabilizer for stable blade rotation and superior cutting performance
- Large depth control lever for convenience and secure adjustments
- Large support handle for increased operator comfort and control
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5402NA
- MPN: 5402NA
- UPC: 088381042246
- Type: Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 16-5/16"
- Bevel Capacity: 45
- Arbor: 1"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 6-3/16"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 4-3/16"
- No Load Speed: 2,200 RPM
- Watts Out: 1,800
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 24-1/4"
- Cord Length: 15 feet
- Net Weight: 32.1 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 43.4 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita 5402NA 16-5/16" Circular Saw
By Tony Westlake from Modesto, CA on December 3, 2014