Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Circular Saw
The 5477NB includes:
- 1x Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Circular Saw
- 1x D-24826 Carbide tipped blade
- 1x 783204-6 Blade wrench
- Hypoid gear drive system outperforms traditional worm drive systems and provide increased power and surface contact
- 15 amp motor provides power to spare for a wide variety of applications
- Lower guard design for improved performance when making bevel and narrow cuts
- Top positioned handle is oversized and ergonomically correct for the ultimate in control and comfort
- Bevel and depth levers are oversized and easily accessible for quick and easy adjustments
- Base plate is constructed of rigid aluminum and heat treated to resist rust and warping
- Recommended Replacement for the MAK5277NB
This high quality Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Circular Saw has hypoid gears that deliver more power and have greater surface contact than conventional worm drive gears. The 24T think kerf carbide tippled blade allows for fast cutting. An oversized top handle allows for better fit and added comfort, while the large levers ensure fast bevel and depth adjustments. This is the ideal tool for framers, builders, masons, and contractors.
- This saw is ideal for framers, builders, masons and contractors
- Oil bath technology and sealed gear housing extend the life of the tool and protects your investment
- 0° - 51.5° bevel capacity with positive stops at 45° and 51.5° make this saw ideal for truss and rafter cut-outs
- High quality, heat treated hypoid gears are engineered for long lasting performance
- Large cutting capacity (2-3/8" at 90°; 1-3/4" at 45° and 1-9/16" at 50°)
- Push button spindle lock makes blade changouts fast and simple
- Blade wrench is attached to the saw for fast and convenient blade changes
- Ergonomically designed rubberized grip improves control and offers all day comfort
- Reinforced 10 ft. cord holds up to the toughest jobsite abuse
- Large and easy to read markings on depth and bevel scales for more accurate cuts
- Externally accessible brushes means easier servicability and less downtime
- 24T thin kerf carbide tipped blade for fast, clean cuts
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 5477NB
- MPN: 5477NB
- UPC: 088381096133
- Type: Hypoid Circular Saw
- Blade Diameter: 7-1/4"
- Bevel Capacity: 51.5
- Arbor: 5/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 90°): 2-3/8"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 45°): 1-3/4"
- Max. Cutting Capacity (at 50°): 1-9/16"
- No Load Speed: 4,500 RPM
- Watts Out: 2,300
- AMPS: 15
- Overall Length: 17-3/8"
- Cord Length: 9.8 feet
- Net Weight: 14.3 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 18.07 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
- 30 Day Satsifaction Guarantee
- 1 year manufacturer warranty on defects from workmanship and materials
Overall Rating for Makita 5477NB 7-1/4" Hypoid Circular Saw
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|