Makita 6408K 3/8" Variable Speed Reversible Drill
- 4.9 Amps
- 0 - 2,500 RPM
- Heavy-Duty Keyless chuck
- All bearing construction
- Convenient belt hook
- Weights only 3.1lbs
Makita 6408K Power Drill is one of the most popular and versatile power tools. This Variable Speed Reversible Drill makes this tool convenient for driving and removing screws, nuts and bolts, as well as for drilling, sanding and even stirring paint.
The 6408K includes:
- Makita 6408 Drill
- Keyless chuck
- Carrying case
- Powerful 4.9 Amp motor
- Keyless chuck for convenient bit installation and removal
- Larger trigger switch for easy operation
- Variable speed (0 - 2,500 RPM) for drilling in a wide variety of materials
- Low decibel rating (79dB) for quiet operation
- In-line pistol grip handle design for maximum power thrust
- Large recessed lock-on button
- Reversing switch is conveniently located
- All ball bearing construction for durability
- in Steel: 3/8"
- in Wood: 1"
- No Load RPM: 0 - 2,500
- Amps: 4.9
- Length: 10 9/32"
- Weight: 3.1 lbs