Makita 9557PB 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
- Powerful 7.5 AMP motor is ideal for heavy professional grinding applications
- Small circumference barrel grip for easy handling
- All metal gear housing for added protection
- Thicker coil wires are wound more closely to reduce heat and energy loss
- Note: uses 4-1/2" x 7/8" wheels or most anything w/ 5/8" x 11 thread
The Makita 4-1/2 in. Angle Grinder has a 7.5 Amp, 10,000 RPM motor that is powerful enough for heavy, professional-grinding applications.
- Extra large paddle switch for easy operation right for left handed
- Small circumference barrel grip
- High power-to-weight ratio
- Powerful 7.5 Amp motor
- Labyrinth construction seals motor and bearings from contamination
- Spiral gears for efficient power transimission
- Spindle-Lock for easy accessory changes
- Double insulated
- Brand: Makita
- Model: 9557PB
- MPN: 9557PB
- UPC: 088381063531
- Type: Grinder
- Grinding wheel: 4 1/2"
- Wire cup brush: 3 1/2"
- Sanding disc: 4 1/2"
- No load speed: 10,000 RPM
- Motor: 120 Volts, 7.5 Amps
- Spindle thread: 5/8" x 11 UNC
- Overall length: 10 5/8"
- Weight: 3.5 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita 9557PB 4-1/2" Angle Grinder
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|