Makita A-93712 12" x 60 Tooth "Quiet" Carbide Circular Saw Blade
The A-93712 includes:
- 1x Makita A-93712 12" x 60 Tooth "Quiet" Carbide Circular Saw Blade
- Fits Makita LS1214, LS1214F, LS1214L and most 12" Miter saws
- Thin Kerf design for a lighter cutting load and eliminates wasted material
- 12" Carbide-Tipped Saw Blade for smooth and precise cutting in various materials
- Full hardened and expertly hand-tensioned steel saw plates for true cuts
- Micro-grain carbide teeth are honed with up to 600 grit for a mirror finish
- Recommended Replacement for the MAAA94443
The Makita A-93712 12-Inch 60 Tooth Micro Polished Miter Saw Blade makes smooth crosscuts through particleboard and laminates. The saw blade is fully hardened and expertly hand-tensioned with a 5 degree hook angle and is 12 inches in diameter.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: A-93712
- MPN: A-93712
- UPC: 088381188364
- Type: Saw Blade
- Diameter: 12"
- Arbor: 1"
- Teeth: 60
- Kerf: .091"
- Hook Angle: 5 degrees
- Plate Thickness: .071"
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita A-93712 12" x 60 Tooth "Quiet" Carbide Circular Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|