Makita A-95037 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade
- For use on the Makita BCS550 18V LXT 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw
- Cuts steel pipe, steel studs, angle iron, channel, and mild steel
- Hand-hammered individually by skilled saw technicians to ensure and guarantee flatness for the perfect cut
- Blade is specially designed for cordless saws to deliver more cuts per charge
- Features an ultra thin-kerf design for lighter cutting load and less wasted material
If you're looking to cut steel pipe, steel studs, angle iron, channel, or mild steel than you'll need the right blade. Makita is known for their quality metalworking products, and one of them is their A-95037 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade. To be used with the Makita BCS550, each blade is individually hammered by skilled saw technicians to ensure flatness and exact tension for the cut. This Metal Cutting Blade sports an ultra think-kerf design for lighter cutting load and less wasted material. Makita doesn't flirt with professional quality, they are professional quality and this blade is just one of those examples.
The A-95037 includes:
- 1x 5-3/8" 30T Carbide Tipped Metal Cutting Saw Blade
- Arbor Size: 5/8"
- Teeth: 30
- Tooth design: Carbide Tipped
UPC - 088381365826
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita A-95037 5-3/8" 30T Carbide-Tipped Ferrous Metal Cutting Saw Blade
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|