Makita AN453 3/4''~1-3/4'' Coil Roofing Nailer
The AN453 includes:
- 1x Makita AN453 3/4"~1-3/4" Roofing Coil Nailer
- 1x 783202-0 Hex wrench
- 1x 181434-7 Oil supply
- 1x 192517-8 Safety goggles
- 1x 311006-A Air Fitting
- For nailing of asphalt and fiberglass shingles
- Uses standard wire collated coil of 120 nails
- Quick dial adjustment of 9 settings for precise control of nail depth
- Double head valve allows nailer to recycle quickly
- Shingle gauge can be easily adjusted with a single lever lock
- Aluminum housing for longer tool life
- "Tool-less" depth adjustment engineered for more precise control and flush nailing
The AN453 from Makita has large carbide inserts on the nose piece that allows for a longer lasting performance and the over-sized steel wear plates help reduce abrasion to the tool. Pair these innovations with the Makita designed nose piece that allows you to easily remove jams and do maintenance an you have an ideal long lasting tool for your roofing needs.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: AN453
- MPN: AN453
- UPC: 088381090179
- Type: Roofing Nailer
- Operating Air Pressure: 65 - 120 PSI
- Nail Size: 3/4" - 1-3/4"
- Nailgun Angle: 16
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 10-3/8" x 4-5/8" x 10-5/8"
- Net Weight: 5.2 lbs.
- Shipping Weight: 7.83 lbs.
- Magazine Capacity: 120
- Package Qty.: 1
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita AN453 3/4''~1-3/4'' Coil Roofing Nailer
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|