Makita BCS550Z 18 Volt 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Saw (Bare Tool)
- BARE TOOL ONLY, BATTERY NOT INCLUDED
- Makita-built motor allows cutting speeds up to 3,600 RPM, gliding through piping, sheet metal, square tubing, steel, and more
- Compact 13-3/4" and 5.7 lbs construction and comfort handle allows for super easy operation
- Built-in LED light increases vision in dark workplaces
Cutting through metal often takes a boatload of power, which equates to a super bulky power tool. That's what you get if you go to any other company, but not Makita. They have almost a century's experience in designing advanced motors; metal cutting saws like the BCS550Z are stripped of fat and leaving only efficient parts. The Makita-built motor powers the saw to 3,600 rpm, enough to glide through piping, sheet metal, square tubing, steel, and other metals. Makita packs all this power into a surprisingly compact frame, only 13-3/4" and 5.7 lbs. Metalworking can take you to some very dark environments; that's where the built-in LED lights will come in handy. It's time to ditch the old saw you keep lugging around and replace it with the BCS550Z, which is not only more youthful but more efficient and powerful.
The BCS550Z includes:
- One (1) Makita 18V 5-3/8" Metal Cutting Cordless Circular Saw
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Blade Diameter: 5-3/8"
- Arbor: 5/8"
- No Load Speed: 3,600 RPM
- Max Cutting Depth: 2"
- Battery: 18V LXT Lithium-Ion
- Overall Length: 13-3/4"
- Weight (lbs. w/battery): 5.7
- Shipping Weight (lbs.): 6.2