Makita BHR241 7/8" Cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit
- Delivers all the power you need to attack the toughest drilling applications
- Advanced synchronized BPM and RPM system offers up to 2x the drilling speed of competing models
- 3 modes of operation including rotation only, hammer only and hammering with rotation for added versatility
- Shock absorbing handle design protects the battery from excess vibration and makes the hammer more comfortable to use
- Quick sliding chuck for fast and tool-free bit changes and increased productivity
- Heavy duty chisel rotates 360 deg. with 40 preset positions
- LXT battery technology with 30 minute charger for longer runtimes and quicker recharges
- Compact and lightweight enough to use all day long with less fatigue
When you're work involves drilling through the toughest concrete and masonry materials, call on the toughness of a Makita BHR241 7/8" Cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer Kit. This is no underpowered, wimpy cordless tool; the Makita built motor on the BHR241 puts out up to 4,000 BPM and up to 1,100 RMP, so it can power through materials that would destroy most tools. The advanced RPM/BPM synchronization mechanism means this tool can drill up to 2 times faster than the completion, and the cordless design means you won't be tied to an outlet or extension cord. All this power doesn't mean a large, bulky tool; at under 8 pounds and under 17" in length, you can get this hammer in to the tightest of spots easily. The anti-vibration handle design means less stress on the battery and less stress on your arms, so you can use it all day long with less fatigue and soreness.
The BHR241 includes:
- One (1) Makita 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion 7/8" Cordless SDS-Plus Rotary Hammer
- Two (2) 18V LXT Lithium-Ion Batteries (BL1830)
- One (1) 30-Minute Rapid Optimum Charger (DC18RA)
- One (1) Contractor Bag (821016-X)
- One (1) Side Handle (158057-6)
- One (1) Depth Gauge (324219-0)
- Capacity Concrete: 1"
- Capacity Steel: 1/2"
- Capacity Wood: 1-1/4"
- Bit Shank: SDS-PLUS
- No Load Speed: 0-1,200 RPM
- Blows Per Minute: 0-4,800 BPM
- Watt Hours: 94.0
- Impact Energy: 3.0 J
- Overall Length: 14-1/4"