Makita BHX2500CA 24.5cc 4-Stroke Handheld Blower
The BHX2500CA includes:
- 1x Makita BHX2500CA 24.5cc 4-Stroke Handheld Blower
- 1x Extension Pipe, BHX2500, BHX2500CA (665-95009-00)
- 1x Round End Nozzle, BHX2500 (665-95010-00)
- 1x Tool Kit, BHX2500 (690-90590-00)
- Powerful and fuel efficient 24.5 cc 4-stroke commercial duty engine
- Meets or exceeds EPA and CARB exhaust and evaporative emissions regulations
- Mechanical Automatic Engine Decompression for quicker, easier starts
- Large capacity muffler ensures quieter operation at 67dB(A)
- Compact design with less weight (only 9.8 lbs.)
- Dual stage air filter is replaceable and easily accessible
- Soft grip for less vibration, and convenient cruise control lever for reduced operator fatigue
Makita's 24.5 CC Blower combines a cleaner-burning 4-stroke motor with the lowest weight in its class for more efficient performance. The BHX2500CA is EPA Phase II CARB III compliant and is a step up from older 2-stroke technology.
24.5 CC Power with Improved Fuel Efficiency
The BHX2500CA is powered by a 24.5 CC commercial-duty 4-stroke engine that requires no fuel mix, and has a 17.7-ounce fuel tank for longer run time and a maximum air speed of 145 mph. The low compression engine is engineered for easy starting, with an improved configuration for easier maintenance. The BHX2500CA is compact with the lowest weight (9.8 pounds) in its class for easier control.
Engineered for Commercial Duty
Makita's cleaner-burning 4-stroke BHX2500CA is engineered for commercial lawn and garden work, and is ideal for any professional seeking a best-in-class blower. The BHX2500CA is just another example of Makita's commitment to innovative technology and best-in-class engineering.
About Makita's 4-Stroke Engines
Makita's 4-Stroke engines have been designed to the most demanding global standards for efficiency, noise level and emissions. Engineered for better fuel efficiency and cleaner emissions, they do not require fuel mix and have greatly reduced emissions over traditional 2-stroke engines. Makita's commercial 4-Stroke engines are easy to start, run quieter, and are EPA Phase II, CARB Tier III compliant while maintaining power and performance.
- Brand: Makita
- Model: BHX2500CA
- MPN: BHX2500CA
- UPC: 088381080101
- Type: Blower
- Max. Air Velocity: 145 MPH
- Air Volume: 356 CFM
- Crank Case Capacity: 2.7 oz.
- Engine Displacement (cc): 24.5 cc
- Max. Power (7,000 RPM): 1.1 HP
- Max. Engine Speed: 7,800 RPM
- Fuel Type: Unleaded gas
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 17.6 oz.
- Sound Pressure: 67 dB(A)
- Overall Length: 14"
- Dry Weight: 9.8 lbs
- Shipping Weight: 13 lbs
- Package Qty.: 1
Overall Rating for Makita BHX2500CA 24.5cc 4-Stroke Handheld Blower
Excellent Hand held Blower (BHX2500CA)
By Emerson Boozer Guy from Southlake, TX on December 12, 2015
Pros:Easy start, no gas and oil mixing
Cons:Could be a little more sensitive in power selection
I would recommend this item to a friend.
Solid blower BHX2500CA
By Mark from Winston-Salem, NC on December 11, 2015
Pros:No mixing oil in the gas.
Very low odor from exhaust.
Relatively quiet. Still much louder than electric.