Makita BMR100W Portable Jobsite Stereo / Radio PLUS Auxiliary Audio Input
- Smaller than most competing brands jobsite radio at just 10.25" x 6.5" x 12" means less space in your vehicle or shop
- Rugged design is weather resistant perfect for unpredictable jobsite conditions
- Protective bumpers add durability to the design
- Rich stereo sound plays from two powerful 3.25" side-firing drivers
- Digital backlit quartz display allows to see the clock even in low light situations
- A single LXT Lithium Ion (3.0Ah) battery provides up to 16 hours (2 work days!) of runtime on a single charge
- 5 Pre-Set FM/AM buttons store your favorite radio stations, and audio input that fits most any portable music player
- Compatible with Makita' s slide style and pod style batteries, stick style batteries are not compatible
Don't let the small size and inexpensive cost mislead you into believing the Makita BMR100W Portable Jobsite Stereo and Radio with auxiliary audio input is not a leading competitor in jobsite listening. In fact, with a size of only 10.25" x 6.5" x 12," there is little that can compete with the reassurance of easy mobility and storage. Ruggedly built to resist the harshest weather conditions, the BMR100W is ideal for unforeseeable jobsite situations. The BMR100W even offers on top of digital FM/AM tuning, MP3 compatibility, and audio input for easy Ipod listening. Between the durability in design and reliability in quality, trust the Makita BMR100W Portable Jobsite Stereo and Radio with auxiliary audio input to bring a new sound to a familiar jobsite.
The BMR100W includes:
- Makita Model BMR100W Jobsite Stereo / Radio
- AC Adaptor (SE00000002)
- Antenna (SE0360PC5J)
- Voltage: 9.6 Volts - 24 Volts
- Digital Tuner: FM/AM
- MP3 Compatibility/Audio Input: 1/4" Stereo (Fits most portable music players)
- Backlit LCD Display: Yes
- Clock: Yes
- Memory Preset: 5 FM/ 5 AM
- Weather Resistant: Yes
- Battery Compatibility: All Makita Slide & Pod Style
- Length: 10.25"
- Width: 6.5"
- Height: 12"