Makita BO4556 1/4 Sheet Finish Sander
- 2.0 Amp motor produces 14,000 OPM
- 4-1/2" x 4" pad size
- Precision engineered all-ball-bearing construction reduces vibration and noise
- Contoured, rubberized palm grip design improves operator comfort and control
- Large and easy to use paper clamps make paper installation fast and efficient
- Efficient through-the-pad dust collection system gives you a cleaner work environment
- Conveniently located on/off switch allows for easy one handed operation
- Rubber sealed switch prevents dust contamination and prolongs tool life
This 4-1/2" Finishing Sander by Makita is an ideal solution for fine tuning your woodworking projects. The through the pad dust collection system on this sander greatly reduces the harmful dust that can be detrimental to your health and tools. The precision bearing system greatly reduces vibration commonly associated with palm sanders.
The BO4556 includes:
- 1/4 Sheet Finish Sander
- 60 Grit Abrasive Paper (742509-3)
- 100 Grit Abrasive Paper (742510-8)
- 150 Grit Abrasive Paper (742511-6)
- Dust bag (166078-4)
- Punch plate (450066-4)
- Pad Size: 4-1/2" x 4"
- Abrasive Paper Size: 4-1/2" x 5-1/2"
- No Load OPM: 14,000 RPM
- Amps: 2.0
- Vibrations - loaded: 4.0 m/s2)
- Height: 5-9/16"
- Weight: 2.4 lbs.
- Recommended Replacement for the MAKBO4556K
UPC - 088381082020
Makita Celebrates 100 Years of Innovation
Overall Rating for Makita BO4556 1/4 Sheet Finish Sander
|(no reviews)||Be the first to rate and review this item|