Makita BPB180Z 18 Volt LXT Lithium-Ion Portable Band Saw (Bare Tool)
- Makita built high torque motor
- 6 setting speed dial control
- Protective rubber bumper
- Built-in sky hook
- Adjustable foot
- Built-in led light
- Lightweight ergonomic design
As an accomplished tool-enthusiast, when I first heard there was a band saw on the market claiming portability, I was hesitant. However, the Makita BPB180Z 18 Volts LXT Lithium-Ion Portable Band Saw is powerful, sporting a high torque motor and 6 setting speed dial control; and yet, user friendly. In fact, with the lightweight design for increased ergonomics and protective rubber bumpers, it's evident that Makita created the BPB180Z with the user in mind. The built-in led light was not anything I particularly thought I needed; but again, I was proven wrong when I discovered the way it lines up exactly where to cut with such accuracy—it was like a breath of fresh air. Make your own great experiences
The BPB180Z includes:
- Makita Model Portable Bandsaw (Bare Tool)
- (Batteries and charger sold separately)
- Makita built motor delivers 50% faster cutting with 6-setting variable speed dial at 275 - 530 ft./min.
- Adjustable foot protects material & provides positive support for accurate cuts
- More compact design at only 20 5/8" long and weighs only 14.1 lbs. for less operator fatigue
- Ergonomic shape fits like a glove with even pressure and easy control
- Two built-in L.E.D. lights with afterglow illuminate the line of cut
- Built-in protective rubber bumpers
- Built-in skyhook
- 3-year warranty on tool
- Maximum Cutting Capacities:
- Round Workpiece: 4 3/4"
- Rectangular Workpiece: 4 3/4" X 4 3/4"
- No Load Speed: 275-530 Ft./Min.
- Watt Hours: 54.0
- Battery: 18VDC (3.0Ah) Lithium-Ion (Not included)
- Overall Length: 20 5/8"
- Weight: 14.1 lbs